TIPS TO START WITH
● Do not shampoo for at least 8 hours before coloring your hair.
● Only apply to your hair if you have not used any styling products in the previous 24-48 hours.
● If you have tougher-than-usual grays.
● Focus on the gray area first and then color the rest of your hair.
● Do your best to use all of the formula., This will help the color hold stronger and longer.
● Make sure to use the provided hair-covering.
● If your hair was recently permed or relaxed it is best to wait at least 7 days and 1-2 shampoos before using Love Your Color. Make sure to do The Color Test because your timing may differ.
● Do not use Love Your Color if there is already any type of henna, metallic dye or color restorer on your hair. Wait until the hair has grown out or been cut off before using Love Your Color.
● Love Your Color may cause unwanted results if you apply it to hair that is highlighted or lightened.
● If you are not sure which shade to use, it is best to choose a lighter one for a more subtle result.
● If the color you chose was too dark, shampoo a few times and it should lighten. The Color Test should prevent this issue.
● This color may become darker at the tips as new hair grows in. To avoid this, after the first application, re-apply formula primarily to the root of your hair.