Since the work week is coming to an end we wanted to start your weekend off with some of our favorite products! We want to share with you a bunch of our summer favorites that you can use at any time during this season! Most of these items can be used to spice up your hair for the weekend! Hopefully this post prepares you for a Friday night out or relaxing day at the beach on Sunday! Let us know what you think and feel free to comment down below some of your favorites!
- Elastic Crease-less Hair Ties: Wearing your hair up in a ponytail every day can get pretty boring so try out these crease-less hair ties! We love this product because they come in all different colors, patterns and textures. This is an easy way to spice up your hair look without getting those annoying creases in your hair! If you feel like putting your hair down you won't be left with any creases, you can purchase these almost anywhere or even try making them yourself!
- Forhead Headbands: Headbands are great to wear when you want to spice up an outfit or if you're just too lazy to actually style your hair! Forehead headbands are just thinner headbands that you can place across your forehead. These pieces come in a variety of shapes, sizes and styles! They look cute with almost any outfit and are not expensive either!
- Moroccan Oil: This is a great product to own especially in the summer time when the sun tends to dry out your hair. Moroccan oil is pretty much just a hair serum that you can use whenever your ends are looking fried. We suggest that when you come out of the shower apply a dime size amount of the oil to the ends of your hair. This product is great because you only have to use a little at a time and it goes a long way!
- Not Your Mothers Texturizing Sea Salt Spray: If you're looking for a cheap product that will give your hair the look of beach waves then try this out! In our last post we discussed how to style second-day hair, this is a great product to use when you don't feel like using hot tools but still want your hair to look good! This sea salt spray is perfect for the summer, giving you tousled waves with a light matte finish.
- Peach Side Babe Nail Color by Essie: Painting your nails with vibrant colors in the summer time is a great way to add color to your look. Peach Side Babe is from Essie's new nail collection and it's the perfect color to wear to an event, by the pool, out to lunch, etc. Any vibrant color will look great on your nails and it's an easy way to incorporate color into an outfit!
- Sunglasses: Any pair or styles of sunglasses are great to have especially during the summer! Not only do they protect your eyes from the sun but they look good to! We suggest that you carry a cute pair of sunglasses around with you no matter where you're going this summer, they are always an essential!